Question on tt, bbl, full body lipo, chin?

So i am already looking to book my sx for the beginning of july 2017 in DR. After 3 kids 3 c-section i gained weight and am looking to look like the woman my husband met 10 Years ago. I tried dieting and exerising and its not as easy as it looks. I will spend between 6-8 week in DR so i will have time to recover completely. So i guess i'll have to ask one at a time as RS only lets us type 500 letters in the question area

Find the right surgeon to help you decide

Far more important than deciding if TT is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Tummy tuck and BBL

First, I think that it is safe to have the surgery done closer to home so that long term follow-up with your doctor can be performed. Second I like to stage the BBL and Tummy tuck because I think that it is safer.