I Am Looking for a Revisionary Specialist in the Boston Area?

I had upper and lower abdomen liposuction done a year ago. About 6 weeks later, the doctor who performed my original surgery went back in to "fix" a problem area. It now looks like cellulite on the one section and I have been regularly going back to the office for celluderm treatments which I believe aren't doing anything. I am looking for a revisionary specialist looking to go back in to fix this problem which doesn't seem impossible to make better.

Liposuction revision specialist in Los Angeles

I specialize in liposuction revision and would ideally use a combination of the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment which I developed, liposuction, lipocavitation, fibrous release, fat grafting, and Liposonix. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
#Realself100 Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian
#Realself100 Surgeon

Revision liposuction

I think you need to give it 6 months or so to heal and allow the swelling to disspate before seeking a revisionary procedure or consultation.

Revision liposuction