Is this considered normal or MPB in crown area of 36 year old male? (Photos)

Hair swept from side and outdoors

Early thinning in the crow.

Almost everyone looks a little thinner in the crown because of the way the hair grows in the whirl.  Its also very difficult to diagnose with the length your hair is as I can't see miniaturization in the photos.  However if there is miniaturization present, I'd recommend a medical therapy such as Romaine or Propecia, as they are extremely effective in the crown.

Crown

It is difficult to tell from the photographs. It is best to have a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon who can evaluate you, and discuss with you the options that you have. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Crown thinning

It is not clear from the photos. Are you thinning or balding anywhere else. Most people with crown thinning or balding have frontal recession. Is that your situation. You need to see a good doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon