Could the capplius 272 ($3000) cause hair loss and to thin in front region and on top of scalp with in first 2 months or so?

I've noticed what I think is worsening thinning hair since I started using 2 months ago ? Not sure of this product is causing more harm than good ?

Does Low level laser light therapy cause hair loss

Some products stimulate anagen.  When hairs are stimulated to return to anagen, the resting hair is often temporarily lost.  Minoxidil is known to do this.  This also happens with platelet rich plasma.  I've not heard this occur following use of LLLT.  Frankly, I've never seen a good study showing that LLLT increases hair growth nor improves coverage.  All of the examples of results that I've seen appear to be more of a change in lighting or hair styling.  I do not believe that LLLT improves hair coverage nor hair growth.  All of these companies have avoided performing good clinical trials most likely because the results would not be positive.  

Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thinning

you should be using the laser therapy every other day for no more than 30 minutes. It takes a good 6 months to see a difference with consistent use.

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician