Can a Protruding Upper Jaw Be Corrected Without Surgery? (photo)

I have crowded teeth in my upper and lower jaws. both of my jaws are protruding with the upper slightly more so, giving me a sad or angry look. I'm in my mid-30s, and my question is weather my problem could be corrected with orthodontics only (i.e. without surgery).

No doctor answers yet