Options for Correcting Protruded Upper Jaw?

I have a protruded upper jaw, which makes my profile unattractive. It's affecting my self-confidence. What can I do?

Doctor Answers 1

Options for a protruding upper jaw

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You should discuss this first with your dentist. You may require a maxillary setback procedure known as a Lefort I. These are performed by oral surgeons or maxillofacial surgeons (plastic surgeons).

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.