Did my PS put the wrong implants in for my body?

I had a breast lift and implants in February and I am not happy with how they turned out. He put 375cc HP he also took out some old tissue as a way of minimizing weight and old saggy tissue. He came highly recommended with this procedure from many in my town! The problem I am having is I feel like my breasts are so far apart and very much to the sides of my body. I had more cleavage in a bra with my natural breast. I can't even wear a triangle shape bathing suit or nipple shows. Thoughts?

Nipples are far apart

Hello busymombeauty. Sorry for your problem. I am sure your plastic surgeon will solve this problem. Your photos are not available. So I can not evaluate your problem really. I guess your problem is not related to implant size but nipple and/or implant positioning. If you had a breast lift and had a vertical scar, transfer of the nipples to the mid-line will be a little difficult however possible. It is also important to see your preoperative pictures. Were your nipples positioned exactly on the mid-line? If you send your preoperative and recent pictures our suggestions will be more appropriate. Regards.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant revision

Thank you for your question and sorry to hear about your experience.  Generally, breast implant revision can be considered at least 3-6 months after your surgery.  It seems that you may need a pocket revision to bring the implants closer to the midline as well as possible implant exchange.  You would need an in person exam and evaluation.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS