Procedure to Fix Natural Symmastia?

I have natural Symmastia. Its not the muscle, just skin that allows no cleavage line. There's not any fat underneath, my skin is just not connected to my chest wall. Do I have any options?

Treatment of Congenital Symmastia?

Difficult to give you precise advice without in person examination but patients with congenital symmastia you may benefit from liposuction surgery of the pre sternal area. Whether this is a good option for you will depend on the physical examination;  the amount of  tissue over the sternal area  and the  quality of the overlying skin elasticity  are important considerations.

I have also treated a few patients with "congenital symmastia" with  a first stage breast augmentation surgery  along with liposuctioning; a second stage procedure involving capsulorraphy ( adjustment of the breast implant capsules along the cleavage area)  was used to create better definition between the breasts.  You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Natural synmastia

This is an extremely difficult problem to treat if you do not have alot of fat. This is freqeutnly aggravated by excessive breast tissue so that a breast reduction or bra may provide you with some relief.