Is there any way to fix my folds and make my eyes look smaller with either Botox or surgery? How much would it cost? (Photo)

I am 18 and have folds underneath and above my eyes.

Is there any way to fix my folds and make my eyes look smaller with either Botox or surgery? How much would it cost?

Hi there, your eyes are beautiful and I would need to see a picture of you looking straight ahead to see if you need any type of surgical procedure. I doubt seriously that you need any surgery. If you rub your eyes at all you should stop. You absolutely need to wear sunscreen every day rain or shine January through December. I think you need a board certified dermatologist to assess you in person. 
            Good luck, Dr. Downie

Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

Under Eye Rejuvenation with fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp

I'm not sure what you mean by making your eyes smaller, but there are several options for under the eye. I suggest a combination approach with Botox, lasers, fillers, skin care and microneedling/PRP for treatment of under eye wrinkles and aging prevention. Cost will vary, but see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Fine lines around the eyes

Thank you for your question kttulloch11. Botox is a purified protein used to address wrinkles associated with facial expression. It can be used to lift the brows or subtly open the eyes. For my patients with fine lines around the eyes I recommend fractional laser treatment. 

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician