After 8 months of FUE, are result as expected? (photos)

I did 1900 Fue back in dec 2015 on temples and front. Are result as expected or will it take more time to see the complete result. I feel my right temple growth is slower than front and left temple( it feels more dense growth in this area than right temple). My first post of when transplant was done 

If the results are less than what you expected, you either hair high unrealistic expectations or your surgery was not a success.

If the results are less than what you expected, you either hair high unrealistic expectations or your surgery was not a success.  Either case, it would be a good idea to follow up with your doctor.  It generally takes 6 to 12 months to see full results.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

8 months

At 8 months I tell patients that they can expect to see 80% of the growth and at 12 months 95% of the growth

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

After 8 months of FUE

Yes, your result is very good and satisfying. You can not "feel" growth of hair .. and it looks same everywhere in frontal hair line .İt will not change so much after 10 mo .

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

8 months post op

Transplanted hairs start to visibly regrow between months 4-6. At month 6-9, a patient may expect to see growth for  80% of the transplants. Again, due to the random cycle of hair growth, not all grafts will start growing at the same time. Initially, the hair my be thinner and finer. It will gain length and density as it matures. 

Full growth from the transplants is usually achieved at 12 months. All the best

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon