Can't breathe through one nostril after rhinoplasty?

Its been one week post op since my rhinoplasty and I am breathing perfectly fine through one nostril and not the other. Upon inspection of the other nostril both sides of the nostril seem to be swollen and close enough together that they seem to be restricting airflow. Is this normal? What can I do to improve this?

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 1 week after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-