Will there be any damage from the internal stitches being ripped ? (photos)

(420cc smooth xhp 2 weeks lost op) .due to an accident i popped my internal stitches on one side. my doc told me to massage the breast with still stitches donwards and it should symetrically lower after several weeks. Is there is now anything that can occure from that implant suddenly dropping low ? will the breast tissue still form normally ? cause i kind of feel the implant moving around . Can maybe anyone tell me if they had a patient with the same problem and how it turned out in at last ?

Internal Suture Concerns

thank you for your question. Based on this photo you appear to be progressing well. The only way to ensure that you have no issues and you are settling well is to follow up with your Plastic Surgeon in person regarding any concerns.
All the best

Will there be any damage from the internal stitches being ripped ?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD