My boobs feel like they are over stretching my skin. Is that normal ? (photos)

I got my breats argumentation done 3 days ago,and luckily with regularly taking my pain medication i am not really sore but since today my boobs start to feel really "tight". like they are about to pop. a feeling of preassure and overstretched skin. (i got 420cc xhp under the muscle btw) . the feeling isnt painfull but uncomfortable. also i cant see any bleeding from the insicions or any bruising or extrodinary sice increasing yet. my boobs feel really firm though. is that feeling normal ?

3 Days Post Op Swelling

Thank you for your question and photo. It is typical for swelling to peak around day 3-5 after surgery so it sounds as though you are right on track. Most swelling and bruising is usually resolved by 2 weeks post op. Let your Plastic Surgeon know if you have any concerns.
All the best

Normal feeling

What you are experiencing is quite normal after breast augmentation. Overtime the underlying breast tissue and muscle will soften up to the implant. This tight feeling will improve and can typically take about 6 weeks. You will see your final shape in 6 months.Best wishes,Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Normal healing process

At only 1 week it is still early in the healing process after breast augmentation. This normal swelling, try icing and staying away from salt. It can take 4-6 months to see your final results. Be sure to keep any scheduled follow up appointments you have with your surgeon for his or her evaluation and advice. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes,M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francsico Bay Area

#realself #breastaugmentation #drdeanvistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon