Will a pressure indent caused by massage fix itself?

I recently had male gyno correction surgery (about 25 days post-op). Everything is looking great and I am wearing my garment. However I started massaging the lower part of my peck with my garment on and when I woke up the next morning I had what my doctor called a pressure indent. The indent is not drastic, but I am cocnerned that it will not fix itself. Do I need to seek help to fix this since it did not originally look like this or will it fix itself with time? Thank You!

Fixing Indentations After Male Breast Reduction

There's no guarantee the #indentations will resolve naturally.  It's possible that any indentations, may be corrected with fat grafting or cosmetic filler(s) if they are eligible. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.