Getting Brazilian Butt Lift in Germany. Any suggestions?

I have an appointment already very soon but I am not sure if the fat amount will be enough. The Doctor said it will be 250-300 ml total. Now I am not sure if its enough and maybe we should take it from my belly? I am 120 pounds and 5.4 ft. Is it enough just to take it out of my love handles?

Thank you for your question.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Brazilian buttock lift

It is difficult to establish how much you will require without seeing you as it depends on you fat distribution and the look you hope to achieve.

As long as you have an idea of the look you would like your plastic surgeon will be able you work out where would be the best places to take fat from and the total amount.

Good luck

Chien C. Kat, FRCS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon