How to find a doctor? I'd like to get Vanquish.

I'd like to get vanquish but I have no idea how to find the right doctor or even what questions to ask.

How do I find a provider with Vanquish?

The most reliable way is to go on the BTL manufacturer website and look for a provider near your zip code.  This will ensure that you have gone to someone who is trained by the manufacturer.

Dr. Liu

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Vanquish: doctor locator

This is the best link to find a doctor in your area
Go on to the BTL aesthetics website and look for physician finder

Finding A Vanquish Doctor

Just go to the BTL website (Vanquish manufacturer) and look for find a doctor locator to find a Vanquish site.

Finding a Surgeon for Vanquish

Thank you for your question regarding finding a physician / surgeon who offers Vanquish for non-invasive (non-surgical) permanent fat reduction.  The company BTL Aesthetics has a physician locator on their website.

In my office in Houston, we see incredible results with the Vanquish ME shrink wrap treatment.  Please make sure the physician you choose has the updated version of the machine, the Vanquish ME.

Suneel Chilukuri, M.D.

Suneel Chilukuri, MD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon

Thank you for your question regarding finding a doctor who performs Vanquish.  Vanquish uses radio frequency technology to heat and destroy fat cells, CoolSculpting technology freezes the fat to destroy fat cells.  With CoolSculpting the fat is vacuumed into the device, takes about an hour, after which the applicator is removed. The area that has been frozen is massaged and warmed up by the technician or nurse.  Vanquish uses a broader panel that covers a larger area and never comes in direct contact with the body. It takes about 40 minutes per treatment.  Both technologies require more than one treatment for maximum effectiveness and results are realized over the next several months as the fat cells are naturally expelled from the body. Vanquish also offers a small Flex applicator for the thighs and many of our patients have been very happy with their results.  We use both Vanquish and CoolSculpting in our office, and for the right patient, depending on area being treated, both are effective.  Neither offers the results of liposuction. Vanquish is offered by BTL Aesthetics.  You can find a physician locator on their website: btlaesthetics.   I would recommend you find a board certified plastic surgeon who offers both technologies and can give you the best options for your concerns.  I hope this helps. 

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Vanquish versus Coolsculpting

Many of my patients have seen much better results with Coolsculpting than Vanquish.  Please consult a dermatologist who offers Coolsculpting to receive a consultation.  Best, Dr. Green