I have a small flat mole on my face, I want to get rid of it permanently. (photos)

I went to the doctor years ago and they did something that it fell off but it came back .

Little face moles are easily excised and painlessly.

Excising that little dark face mole is easy to undergo and painlessly under local.. You will be so glad you did.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

I suggest a formal consultation, this can be improved with lasers or shave excision.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Mole removal

You likely had this treated with cryotherapy in the past.  Surgical excision is always a permanent option and should be performed with pigmented lesions so they can be evaluated by a pathologist.  The downside is that it will leave a small scar.