I'm 5'7 1/2 and 172lbs. Am I good candidate for Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift? (photos)

5'7 1/2, 172lbs, 36C, 30yrs, mother of 5, hysterectomy OCT 2013. My wish list: flat/tight stomach, hourglass figure, big & round plump booty. I want curves! Is it possible without implants?? Do I need to lose weight? Upper and middle back fat is my worst enemy. I'm top-heavy & I hate it. From my waist up I'm big, below waist small. No butt. No hips.

Candidate for bbl

Hello and thank you for your question.  I think you are a good candidate for bbl. I think after you will need a tummy tuck. I believe you should obtain an excellent result this way. You should get closer to an hour glass figure this way and better than you are now but maybe not to what you describe you would like to be.
Peter Fisher M.D. 5

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I'm 5'7 1/2 and 172lbs. Am I good candidate for Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift?

First you need to adjust your perception of what surgery can do, and until you get realistic you are a poor candidate for surgery. You are not going to get a flat, tight stomach, just considerably flatter and tighter than it is now. And you are never going to get an hour glass figure which requires a very tiny waist because you never had one to begin with. That is a structure you are born with. Once you are comfortable with reality, get a consult and the appropriate surgery because you are an excellent physical candidate for the surgery, you jst aren't there mentally yet.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

BBL + TT

I think you would have a dramatic improvement with Brazilian Butt Lift and Abdominoplasty.  These surgeries can be combined safely to give you an amazing result.

Dennis Dass, MD

You can have a very nice improvement with the right surgeon, but you will need someone who does not provide conservative results. Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Tummy tuck

You are an absolutely ideal patient for a tummy tuck. The Brazilian butt lift, however, I think is a useless waste of money and would stick with the TT only.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

BBL and tummy tuck ok?

• Yes, you need to lose weight.
  • As you lose weight, your breasts will get smaller. You will probably need breast implants.
  • Your tummy tuck result will be flatter and tighter. It will not be a skinny flat abdomen - a woman needs to be skinny to get that look.
  • An hour glass figure is large breasts, large hips, tiny waist - about 19 - 23 inchest. I do not think you will get there.
  • A BBL - a popular operation - will give you more buttock fullness but fat will subside as you lose weight.
  • Lose the weight, have the tummy tuck, then the BBL.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD