Inverted V deformity 10 weeks post primary rhinoplasty. (photos)

Had my primary rhinoplasty 10 weeks ago and I am unhappy. This was done: rhinoplasty, septoplasty, turbanite reduction and nasal valve repair. Spreader grafts were used. My right side is perfectly fine, my left side has a dent that goes along the entire bridge and my nose also looks crooked. Can anyone tell me what is going on with my nose?

Ten week after Rhinioplasty

Hi there

During the first consultation I am sure the PS must have emphasized that it takes more then one year to reach the final result.

My prediction on these images is that it will be great result.

Its normal for most patients to forget all this and to look at the nose on daily basis soon after surgery.

I wish you all the best.

Too soon to judge

I know that it is frustrating to not have your final results at 10 weeks post op, but believe it or not, your nose is still healing. It may take 6 months or longer for the swelling to fully subside and it is often asymmetrical. For now, be patient and if the issue doesn't resolve by the 6 month mark, schedule an appointment to see your surgeon and discuss your options. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon