Not happy with the breast lift result. What now? What are my options? (photos)

Surgery 2,5 months back. I don´t like how low they are set (sternal notch to nipple is 23 cm) - I hate my ´new´ body. I did NOT want the implants as my body hates anything foreign. How to fix this? What are my options? Fat graft? Another lift?..My surgeon says there is nothing wrong with it..I am 25 years old, no children, active (well, pre-op, now way too tired), with autoimmune issues..If there would be another surgery, do I have to wait for a year or half? Thank you all !

Breast Lift

Your results look very nice and I would not recommend another lift. It has only been a short time after surgery so I would give it more time (at least 1 year) before you make any decision. If you are wanting more upper pole fullness then an implant would help with that. 

#BreastLift #PlasticSurgery 

Unhappy with breast lift at 2 1/2 months

Thank you for your question about your breast lift.

• In the photo, your result looks quite nice.
  • Generally you need to wait at least 6 months before having surgery revised.
  • Without seeing your before photos, it hard to know but many women who need lifts have lost their skin elasticity - a lift will not make breasts high and full.
  • I would suggest getting your auto-immune disease under control and in six months, consider fat transplants to the upper breasts if you want fullness there.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

What are my options?

You have to give it time to heal fully. Would be helpful to see your pre-op photos- but from the photo that you have provided-- it looks like you do have a nice result. If you are seeking more upper pole fullness- you might want to consider  small breast implants.

Post op breasts

Hello and thank you for your question. I'm sorry that you are not pleased with your breasts. They do look lifted and very symmetrical however it is very early for you to make decisions on your final outcome. Unfortunately, it is not possible to lift the breast mound  much higher on the chest wall. A breast implant later down the road may be an option to give you more fullness. 

From your pictures your breasts look lifted.  Any more lift and your nipples will be too high .  

if you don't like your fullness then an implant should help give you more fullness.   That is the only option I know of. 

Good Luck.  look for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Andrew Cohen MD

Andrew T. Cohen, MD

Not happy with the breast lift result. What now? What are my options?

Hi Mantissa
Many thanks for the question.
what is the look that you are looking for you need to specify by posting some pictures from the net.In fact you should have gone to your PS with such pictures to tell him what you wanted and I am sure he could have given you the result accordingly.
On this forum we can only suggest what surgery will your expected results if we know what kind of look you are looking for.
I wish you all the best