Botched after mini tummy tuck - need to find a physician to fix me. Preferably from Europe, but not compulsory. (photos)

Young and slim. Had a mini tummy tuck 16 months ago. By the surgeon considered to be the best in my country. But needed a full one. Unprofessional. There is a lot of loose skin in my upper abdomen (due to huge weight loss).I was told that performing a standard TT now would result in my BB being way too low, just right above my scar and that I need to get a reverse TT done. I can´t accept this as the scarring is very unattractive. Are there any options left if I dont want to have a vertical scar or a reverse AP?

Doctor Answers 2

Revision of TT or liposuction

It would be very hard from these photos to give you correct answer; detailed clinical examination would is needed. Your options, based on your story and photos are between liposuction only to a full TT with liposuction. You should consult an experienced plastic surgeon elsewhere for detailed evaluation and discuss your options. Good luck.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 15 reviews

Tummy tuck

I think you would have an excellent result with a full abdominoplasty.  The belly button is not moved in this procedure but you will have a scar around the bellly button.  Best of luck. Jane

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.