Botched after mini tummy tuck - need to find a physician to fix me. Preferably from Europe, but not compulsory. (photos)

Young and slim. Had a mini tummy tuck 16 months ago. By the surgeon considered to be the best in my country. But needed a full one. Unprofessional. There is a lot of loose skin in my upper abdomen (due to huge weight loss).I was told that performing a standard TT now would result in my BB being way too low, just right above my scar and that I need to get a reverse TT done. I can´t accept this as the scarring is very unattractive. Are there any options left if I dont want to have a vertical scar or a reverse AP?

Need Revision After Mini Tummy Tuck

The appearance is similar to someone with a stretched out abdomen, who has never had a tummy tuck. The solution is to have a compete tummy tuck with an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon, just like you were doing it for the first time. Once the bulge is flattened, there will be plenty of skin laxity to pull down and give you a nice result.

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Revision of TT or liposuction

It would be very hard from these photos to give you correct answer; detailed clinical examination would is needed. Your options, based on your story and photos are between liposuction only to a full TT with liposuction. You should consult an experienced plastic surgeon elsewhere for detailed evaluation and discuss your options. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

I think you would have an excellent result with a full abdominoplasty.  The belly button is not moved in this procedure but you will have a scar around the bellly button.  Best of luck. Jane

Jane M. Rowley, MD
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon