Do all round implants drop and fluff?

I'm European.My doctor suggests soft touch Inspira implants, which are quite firm because I have thin skin. Will they drop and fluff or are they so cohesive they won't change shape at all? I don't want excessive upper pole fullness. Should I choose responsive gel instead? Thank you.

Inspira Breast Implants

Thank you for your question about Inspira Breast Implants. Pictures would be helpful.

If you don't want excessive upper pole fullness, then Inspira Breast Implants might not be right for you. You may want to consider textured anatomically shaped gummy bear breast implants.  It's tough to say not knowing your situation and having no pictures.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.