If I can only spend around $1500 on injectibles where and what product is recommend for greatest impact? (Photos)

I just want to appear younger. My problem areas that I see are the hollowness under eyes ,droopy eyelids , jowls and down turned mouth. I had voluma in cheeks about 1 year ago. What is the next improvement for best impact at around $1500?

Injectables on a budget

Thanks for your question.  If you are limited to $1500 I would suggest 2 vials of Juvederm to the area under the eyes.  The volume loss there is what is noticed by people looking at you.  By re-volumizing that area it will lift your under-eye skin and cheek area to give you a more youthful, rested look.  Hope this was helpful.

Dr. ODell 

Facial Rejuvenation with voluma

Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos. Based on your budget, you should consult with Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist with all the options including fat transfer. I would recommend starting on your cheeks to build a strong foundation. Voluma would be a great choice for you. You will probable need additional fillers or fat, but start with voluma. Good luck

Stanley Okoro, MD

Restylane under eyes

I would consider Restylane injections under the eyes to fill in the hollows and provide a smoother contour.  I usually inject the tear trough using a cannula instead of a needle.  There is minimal downtime and my patients really like the results.  Even one syringe of Restylane can make a big difference.  This is an advanced area to inject.  Injection technique is very important.

Regards,

Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Soft lift face with dermafiller

Thanks for your question. I suggest to start with cheeks and Midface .you can use one of the thick products like Juvederm Voluma, Emervel volume .

You also need some volume replacement in tear through and lower face .

I also recommend to combine this with a non surgical skin thightening like RF, ultrasound or laser .

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician

Filler plan

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. It is difficult to say what you will be able to achieve at that price point in your local market. However, you do appear to be an excellent candidate for facial rejuvenation with hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers. In particular, I think you would benefit from a small amount of additional Voluma in your cheeks. Voluma is a thicker HA filler that is meant to be placed deep so as to provide structure and lift. Once the Voluma is in place, you may also decide to have some filler placed in your tear troughs, so as to produce a more rested look. I tend to favor Restylane in this area, as it attracts less water than some other fillers, yet it is hearty enough to provide lasting results. You also may benefit from some filler placed around the mouth, but these lines may soften to your liking with the Voluma alone. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon