Septorhinoplasty help! Still can't breathe after 4 months

I had septorhinoplasty in July 2016 for deviated septum and removal of a hump on my nose. 4 months down the line I still can't breath properly? My left was the main problem before and it just feels constantly blocked now, sometimes my right nostril will be blocked too. The only thing that helps is using Otrivine nasal spray.... should I be worried??

#Septoplasty

I would recommend that you contact your surgeon to discuss your concerns at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Nasal Blockage Four Months After Septoplasty.

Dear abbiemx~

Thank you for your question. I'm sorry to hear that you are not breathing well. Your symptoms could be caused by many different factors, such as allergies, residual post-operative swelling, or scar tissue.  Please visit your surgeon for an exam to determine the best treatment.

Amy Hsu

Amy K Hsu, MD