Rhinoplasty & septoplasty cost and other surgical recommendations? (Photo)

I'm considering a Rhinoplasty on top of a Septoplasty. I plan on having insurance cover my septoplasty for breathing issues. What would an -estimated cost- be to straighten my nose if insurance covers the septo portion? Also, what else can be recommended for a more symmetrical appearance? I have a lopsided mouth, droopy uneven eye lids, flat cheeks, and Id like a stronger jaw/chin. Nose is my priority

Rhinoplasty and Surgical Recommendations

There are a number of surgical and nonsurgical procedures that can be performed to help you achieve your desired appearance.  There are a number of fillers and injectables that can help the appearance of an asymmetric mouth.  There are also surgical interventions such as a lip lift that can help lip asymmetries that may be due to lip position, but it is imiportant to be evaluated by a surgeon to see if you are an appropriate candidate.

Drooping eyelids can benefit from Botox injections or surgical procedures such as blepharoplasty or brow lifts.  It is important to be evaluated by a surgeon to distinguish what is contributing to your heavy eyelid to undergo the most appropriate procedure.

Flattening of cheeks can also be augmented with injectables such as Voluma or Sculptra or, for a more permanent correction, cheek implants.

Often the nose is evaluated in relation to other features.  It is common to augment the chin with a chin implant when performing a rhinoplasty to help balance the overall appeareance of the face and to help build a stronger jawline.

As for the cost of a rhinoplasty, since it is a cosmetic procedure, fees vary between surgeons.

Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and septoplasty candidate

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing and straightening the bridge line along with  refining the nasal tip.  A septoplasty is performed in the back of the nose  to improve airflow dynamics, and is only performed for medical necessity, and is usually billed out to the patient's medical insurance once medical necessity has been documented.  Plan to pay for the cosmetic rhinoplasty.  For more information and many examples including our current price list, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

Fees will vary from one surgeon to the next. You would have to be evaluated in person to determine what would be best for you. Good luck.

Rhinoplasty and septoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a septoplasty with spreader grafts to help straighten your nose and improve breathing.  Cost varies by geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Insurance may be able to cover the sptoplasty portion, depending on your insurance provider.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD