How can this ditch in my leg be fixed? Thigh Lipo last February. (photo)

My surgeon took out way too much from this thigh. The inner and outer thigh was done. I don't feel like she thinks it looks bad but she only sees me naked and standing still. My thigh functions terribly! Any movement accentuates the overdone Lipo. Please help!!

Liposuction dent in thigh

straight to the point.

Without a photograph of you standing from the front, side, and back along with preoperative photographs it is very difficult to give you a thoughtful answer. 

The problem can be one of over resection or under resection more often the prior.  it can also happen from collapse secondary to skin laxity. the treatment would depend on the original cause of the problem.

Try again to post with proper photographs.  good luck

How can this ditch in my leg be fixed? Thigh Lipo last February.

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph and I am sorry that your liposuction results did not turn out the way you anticipated.  At this point based on the degree of indentation I think your best course is through several sessions of fat grafting to restore volume to the tissues that were over-liposuctioned.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.  

Indentation?

I think that you need to show photos with your pants off to get a better assessment of what is going on.  Best of luck.  You probably need fat grafting.

Indentation after liposuction

Thank you for asking about your leg liposuction.

• The indentation is quite evident.
  • You will need fat transfers to try to fill it out - perhaps several sessions
  • See your plastic surgeon and show her what you are seeing - 
  • It may help to wear tight leggings to the appointment and show her how it looks in clothes, before you change.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS