What would be necessary to correct this flaw with my helix cartilage in both ears? (photos)

In both of my ears, the cartilage in the helix seems to be misshaped and I was wondering what kind of treatment I would have to undergo plus the cost in order to correct this.

Ear folds

This is called the helical rim. You do not "have to" fix any of it. It is elective for cosmetic purposes. This can be done under straight local anesthesia with predictably good results. I have no idea of the costs in the UK. My fees would be in the $1500-$2000 for this procedure on both ears done under local anesthesia.

Pointy Helix

A small procedure can be performed with an inconspicuous incision from behind the ear to weaken the ear cartilage that is causing the point in the superior helix. Best wishes!

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon