Post Tummy Tuck Swelling/pain 22weeks? (photo)

Hello I've had my tummy tuck operation on 14th December and i went turkey. Now i'm in London and I've been having this sharp pain when i push my fingers on my abs i can feel the sutures on my right side. Also most of the times my belly gets bulgy and it's very annoying. I'm going back to the same surgen in july because i will be having chest lift because i've lost a big amount of weight. 19 years old Male.

Post Tummy Tuck!

Thank you for your question and photo!  I would go back to the doctor who preformed your surgery and talk about your concerns.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified  Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Post Tummy Tuck Swelling/pain 22weeks?

Maybe you should consider flying back to your surgeon earlier so that s/he can evaluate the results and discuss with you your issues