Unhappy With Post Rhinoplasty Results. Nose Tip Too Bulbous, What Can I Do? (photo)

Hello I was hoping someone may be able to help me gain some answers into a process which I have been hoping would get better but which appears to only have gotten worse. I had a open rhinoplasty and septoplasty done on November 15 2010 in which I had the bump on my nose filed down and my nostril brought in. I feel a hard bump on the end of my nose which makes my nose look very broad and nothing like what I had before . The 3rd picture is what I looked like before the surgery, What should I do?

Revision

I would suggest a full revision rhinoplasty based on the appearance of your photographs. It would be interesting to know what your initial request was for.

Revision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Bulbous Tip after Rhinoplasty

You have been very patient allowing the nose to heal. You will need a revision to narrow the tip and improve definition. I cannot make specific recommendations regarding technique without an examination. Good luck.

Bulbous Tip after Rhinoplasty

Bulbous nasal tip following rhinoplasty

You have waited the prerequisite time for swelling to subside.  At this point of time, I do not think that your result can be chalked up to swelling.  I am trying to back track and figure out what happened.  My thoughts are that your lower lateral cartilages were separated during surgery, and were not brought back together.  I would recommend an evaluation for a revision rhinoplasty.  Good luck.

Bulbous nasal tip following rhinoplasty

Unhappy With Post Rhinoplasty Results. Nose Tip Too Bulbous, What Can I Do?

Comparing the photos, the nasal tip was far more refined and defined pre-op.  Have a few consultations with experienced Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon for a Revision Open Rhinoplasty to thin the nasal tip.