Post-Otoplasty, Can I Massage my Ears to Gradually Take on a Slightly Different Shape?

I had otoplasty surgery about 9 months ago, then a revision to release the sutures a little (on the top of one ear and the bottom of another). I am still a little unhappy with the results - a little lopsided to me. I do notice that when I give my ears a good pull in the right places, they look good, natural and symmetrical, even if they go back after a while. Wondering if this kind of "massage" a gradual way of getting ears into the right position after an operation? Or is it pointless?

Otoplasty

Appropriate massage after nine months may be useful.  It is always best to check in with your surgery to make sure.

Otoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}