Post Gynecomastia Surgery 15 Years on (32 Now)? (photo)

Over the years since ive noticed a decrease in tissue behind the affected nipple leaving a dent when i lift my arm. Also the nipples are out of alignment. This is increasingly bothering me and causing me some distress. I wondered if there are any options for me concerning future procedures to correct this? I have added pictures this time. Thankyou in advance to anyone that takes the time to read and respond to my message, I really appreciate it.

Addressing Indentations 15 Years After Gynecomastia Surgery

It may be best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. They may possibly be able to address the #indentations with fat #grafting or #cosmetic #fillers or a revision procedure if you are deemed a good fit. 

Indented Areolae after Male Breast Reduction

Indented areolae after male breast reduction can be fat grafted and/or surrounding areas liposuctioned.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs fat transfer procedures hundreds of times each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Post Gynecomastia Surgery 15 Years on (32 Now)?

As for the indented scar contraction of the N/A on the left. A submission release of the scar with either a dermal/fat graft or fat grafts will correct. As for the asymmetry of the N/a complexes I must assume it is your anatomy not the old surgery. 

Gynecomastia post-op issue

First, the small contour irregularity may be corrected with fat grafting. As for the asymmetry of the nipples, this is probably a normal variant that in your case if you want adjusted will put scars around your areola.

Areolar Contour Preservation Important in Gynecomastia Surgery

Gynecomastia is an enlargement of the male chest due to hormonal or other outside factors.   It usually occurs at the outset of puberty and resolves in the majority of patients.  It can persist in a percentage of male patients into adulthood.  It can also occur with the use of certain medications, liver disease, anabolic steroid use and marijuana use.  It is caused by some combination of breat tissue, fat and skin growth.  Treatment should be aimed at addressing the most significant components.  Preservation of the areolar/nipple contour is one of the most important steps in getting a good outcome.  If too much breat tissue is removed under the areola, then there is no support and it can result in a "scooped" out contour irregularity.  If there is significant scarring of the areola skin, it can be difficult to correct.  The options include removing surrounding tissues to level things out or adding tissue such as fat transfer to the depressed area.  Prevention of the problem is always the best option,  but in the case shown I would recommend fat transfer as an option.  This procedure may not completely correct the problem, but has a good chance of improving it significantly.  Seek out a Plastic Surgeon with significant fat transfer experience.  Best of luck!