Possible Allegic Reaction to Botox?

I had Botox on Friday, 29th. With it, I also had Scar removal on my chin and the dr froze off some blemishes. Come Sat morning, I looked hideous. My eyelids were swollen almost shut and had started to go black.

Can you tell me how long it will take this swelling to go and will I have any disfiguration from this?

I doubt this is a Botox allergy

This sounds more like a reaction to the nerve block to me. Many patients are allergic to xylocaine and other types of local anesthesia so I would make sure you know exactly what was used to perform the nerve block. You may want to avoid that in the future.

Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon

Profound swelling after Botox: contact your physician

Allergic reactions to Botox are very unlikely.

Did you take an aspirin like product prior to surgery?

Consider Arnica for bruising.

Discuss your reaction with your surgeon who will want to be informed and ask you to come in for a follow up.

Swellling around the eyes tends to be the worst for 3-5 days and markedly improved by 7-10. I would not surmise that you will have any long term disfiguration.