Do I have a weak chin? (photos)

Pretty much I just wanted to know if my chin is in any way wrong. I think it's weak but I can't tell for sure.

Do I have a weak chin?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  

Hope this helps.

Is weak chin present?

There is some recession of your chin which could be improved with placement of a chin implant.  The procedure would help to balance the view from your profile.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Weak Chin--Filler into the Chin and Jaw -- Cannulas with Radiesse, Perlane, or Voluma

I wouldn't call your chin weak, but this area can be increased/contoured with fillers if done by an expert.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in facial contouring to assess and treat you.  Best, Dr. Emer.