Does laser vascular after beard transplant "kill" the implanted follicles? (photos)

I had beard transplant to fill some gaps, on February, 9 2016, a few months later, on May I had vascular laser to remove some little spider veins, has been five months since the transplant and I fear that the laser may have hindered the growth of follicles. My question is, if it eliminated the follicles or only just might have weakened them? What I can see right now is a area where they didn´t grew yet, and I "think" is where the doctor made the vascular laser. Thank you for your attention

If you had a laser treatment and believe it caused hair loss, it is best to follow up with your doctor for an exam.

If you had a laser treatment and believe it caused hair loss, it is best to follow up with your doctor for an exam.  It is possible but it would require a certain type of laser.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Laser

Lasers usually have a focused beam of light so the only areas you would worry about hair loss is the hairs in the light field. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon