I'm 1 week post BR and lift. My right boob is too high and weird shaped. Should I give it time or should I be worried?

Just had breast reduction and lift, a week ago, to fix an assymetry and now I'm worried that they exaggerated on the 'lift' part..my right boob is really high ! I know, it may be early to be worried about this, but my right boob seems to have so much breast tissue on the upper part and it gives it a reaaally strange shape that I hate... Am I being paranoid?

Check with your doctor

Without photos it is hard to say.  One week after surgery is very early and your breasts will continue to shape over the next few months.