Treatment for tired looking under eyes that don't involve filler or surgery? (Photo)

My under eyes are horrible. I have hollows, double bags, fine lines, large pores/texture issue and some purple/blue shading. I want to do something about it because it's really impacting my self esteem. I'm 36 and worry I looked 46 especially w/out makeup. I have some significant chronic health issues and I am not allowed to have any elective surgery at all. My specialists also are not too keen on me getting any injectables. So what that said, what other options do I have left?

Under eye treatment

There are some wonderful lasers on the market that can help improve the quality of the skin.  Some are safe to use right up to the lash line.  Medical grade products can also be used to protect and improve the skin.  Best wishes.

Alternative Options for Under Eye Hollows--Lasers, microneedling/prp, prp and stem cells

Lasers and microneedling/PRP can improve under eye hollows. My patients try to get non surgical treatments to avoid surgery. We use PRP and stem cells there often. I suggest consulting with an expert to develop a treatment plan best suited for your short and long term goals. Best, Dr. Emer.