How to treat double chin for younger patients? (Photo)

Hello doctors ! I don't know whether it's fats or loose skin but I had this for years and it's visible on the right side only .. I am very slim and my neck is long and nice from one side but I have loose skin under my chin and mostly on the right side .. I want you to guide me ! Should I go for ultra therapy to tighten it ? I am 26

How to treat double chin for younger patients?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is quite weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

Hope this helps.

Everybody

so depending on chin position relative to the camera, anyone will have a double (or even triple) chin. The way to assess is to stand or sit up straight and look directly forward at the camera at eye line height and repeat from the side. 

Having said that, if you have a double chin then in my experience. local anesthetic liposuction os very effective. It removes the fatty deposits long term and so decreases the chance of your chin coming back even if you put on weight. 

Hope that helps, 

Adam Goodwin 

Getting the right combination with Vaser, ThermiRF, ultrasound

I find that VASER liposuction in combination with ThermiRF or ultrasound are best for contouring the chin and fixing asymmetries in those who are candidates but Kybella can be used as an alternative with or without thermage/ultherapy/exilis. See an expert. Best. Dr. Emer