I've recently had a BA. I am now 6 days post op. I have 370cc silicone over muscle (Photo)

My left breast is completely numb, no feeling what so ever, will this come back also in alot of pain, Iam sleeping on back but wake up on my left side is this the problem?

Relax and Wait

The things you are describing are all normal following breast augmentation surgery.  The numbness usually goes away and your breast sensation will return.  It is most often caused by the manipulation that goes on when forming the implant pocket.  The breasts can sometimes become very sensitive also.  On rare occasions the feeling does not come back, but I emphasize that is EXTREMELY RARE.

The main thing you need to do is relax and give your body time to heal.  I know this can be difficult because you are concerned, but your Doctor is watching and taking good care of you I am sure, so Relax and Wait.

These are all normal sensations right after surgery. Usually, the numbness goes away and your sensibility returns. Sometimes it becomes hypersensitive. Sometimes it does not come back but only rarely.

Good luck