Wide jaw line? Square face? (photos)

I really dislike my jawline, especially the way it photographs. It makes my face look fat and I'm not exactly sure what to do with it? I like the way I look at a 3/4 and my prominent cheekbones, but from straight on I look so different.. I also think my nose is too big from the front and it tends to make the hollows under my eyes really dramatic

Prominent jaw

You have a growth pattern that shows a well defined but wide jawline with  a flatter 'slope' to the angle. This tends to accentuate the width and 'strength' of the lower jaw, and in females, can be perceived as you do. Tapening  the lower jaw from front to back including the chin. A 'V" line type of surgery is a common reference term

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon