Is there a way to view post surgical results of forehead reduction pre surgery?

I know some surgeons have software to show women/men what they should look like after getting certain procedures. I am wondering if this was true for forehead reduction too? I find myself constantly cropping out the top inch/.5 inch of my forehead on photos. So, I'm considering this maybe for the future. But I've read surgeons bring the hairline down... I'd want to see what this would look like on my before getting it done...

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique. One of the most important reasons of the hair loss is the decreased quality of the scalp. Therefore to make the only transplantation would provide only a limited benefit without improving the quality of the scalp. In the “Organic Hair Transplantation”

Why should I have Organic Hair Transplantation?

Stem cells are one of the most popular topics in the science area and it is a well-known fact that the life was built on the shoulders of these cells. Stem cells are used in treatment of many diseases today. Aesthetic plastic surgery is another area that stem cells are used for their advantages. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level.

SHOW LESS

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

There are softwares to show how you may look like after surgery. However, no software can

There are softwares to show how you may look like after surgery.  However, no software can accurately predict your outcome.  You can contact your doctor to see if they have such software or you can ask a someone with Photoshop experience to help you.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline Lowering Pictures

Some surgeons are great artists when it comes to computer morphing programs.  I believe that looking at a surgeons before and after pictures is the single best way of seeing what a procedure can do for a patient with a high hairline or large forehead. 

Kevin Ende, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Preview a new hairline

Submit a series of pictures showing your entire face and forehead (with your hair pulled back) to a surgeon who has a computer program that can allow for computer imaging. I do this quite often. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Knowing in advance what you will look like

We have open house events once a month where former patients come to show off their results. That is the best way to understand what is going to happen to you

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon