My smile is really messed up. My teeth are small. My jawline is uneven, my upper lip is uneven (Photo)

I look mental and I have to try really hard to smile I had braces for a year but it just made my teeth straight didn't improve my smile at all.

Smile and Jaw and correction

It looks like your teeth are now straight and beautiful.  If you are looking to correct your jaw or smile that is more complicated and may involve plastic surgery and jaw surgery.  I would definitely speak to your orthodontist and consult a board certified plastic surgery/ENT for this area.  Best, Dr. Green

Improving Your Look

Based on your post, it seems that you are interested in improving your look as a whole, but do not know where to stop. A great first step - in fact, the best thing you can do for yourself in the facial plastic surgery process - is to consult a board certified facial plastic surgeon to receive the highest quality knowledge, treatment, care and skill available. A consultation provides you the opportunity to relay your concerns and desired outcome to the surgeon while the surgeon can assess your health profile and discuss his/her pertinent advice. Come to the consultation prepared with plenty of questions. Further, ask the surgeon if their office offers imaging technology so that you can more easily visualize how certain procedures will affect your look and then compare the result to your desired outcome.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon