If you scar bad can you still get plastic surgery? (BBL, Breast Augmentation and Rhinoplasty for bulbous nose.) (photo)

My body is slow to heal from any kind of injury that effects my skin. When I was 18 I had a major surgery to remove a large benign cyst from one of my ovaries, they also took the ovary and fallopian tube. The cyst was the size of a grapefruit so (in case it was cancerous) they did a vertical incision. The incision does not bug me too terribly bad but it got really big and wide. I am also taking forever to heal from a bad reaction to a heart monitor when I was pregnant.

If you scar bad can you still get plastic surgery? (BBL, Breast Augmentation and Rhinoplasty for bulbous nose.)

There are many ways to minimize scarring including fewer incisions for the liposuction and BBL, breast augmentation through the belly button, and closed rhinoplasty.

It's a good question. The scar on your abdomen is wide, but it is flat and pale. It doesn't appear to be hypertrophic (raised) or keloid (raised and growing outside the borders of the original incision). Regarding your slow wound healing, it will be important for you to have a conversation with your plastic surgeon. They will ask you a little more about your medical history to determine whether you're a good candidate for surgery. I would anticipate that you would heal well from the surgeries that you mentioned.