Is this sagging skin or something else? Could it be the start of aging? (Photo)

I have no idea what is happening to my skin, suddenly become like this in the pictures. Like the skin became swollen? It's much worse on left side compared to the right side. I thought it was wrinkles or nasalobial lines forming? Or is it sagging skin? I notice some cheek volume loss about a month ago. What can be done to help my skin?

Is this sagging skin?

Based on your photographs, it is safe for me to say that you are far too young to have sagging skin and the quality of your skin is excellent.  What you may be observing is the fact that you have a genetic tendency to have premature volume loss in your mid face.  Your cheek areas are appearing slightly sunken which is giving your face a "drawn" look.  Fairly uncommon at your age but it is a a reality.  At this point, you are a good candidate for a volume filler such as Juvederm Voluma, Restylane Lyft or Radiesse.  Alternatively you could consider fat transfer.

Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is this sagging skin or something else? Could it be the start of aging?

HI, from the photos the chin is very weak.  A weak chin provides less support to the tissues of the lower face and creates an imbalance between the mid and lower faces.  The weak chin makes the nose appear larger and the mid face look top heavy.  Chin augmentation, with a chin implant, will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face as well as additional support for lower face tissues.  Hope this helps.  

Sagging Facial Skin At Young Age

You have a few things going on, some mild sagging but because you have low projection and volume of the jawline and chin it appears much worse than it is.  You likely would benefit from skin tightening and fillers.  Possibly ThermiRF or Liposuction of the neck and jowls.  A formal consultation is important.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Sagging facial skin?

You appear far too young to be considering wrinkling and sagging loose skin.  If you're concerned then you could meet with a plastic surgeon or cosmetic experienced dermatologist to discuss simple options such as filler. 
Good luck and try not to be too self critical. 

Jon A. Perlman, MD

I think that an in person exam is essential to determine what you might need.  Fillers may be helpful for you.

In your particular case, I don't think you got saggy skin, it's more volume loss. I would try Juvederm injections or fat transfer. I hope this answer was helpful. 

Yily De Los Santos, MD

Poorly posted photos are too close up with shadowing! Best to see in person a few doctors. Might offer HA fillers to stArt and skin peels...