How to get rid of extra fat on my "mons pubis"? (photos)

I'm 5'9" and I weigh 140. So I am not over weight I have always have a little bit of extra fat there tho. I have always been on the skinnier side so it stands out more. You can see it when I wear leggings, in a baithong suit or anything tight it has always bothered me and I'm very self conscious about it because it doesn't look feminine to me. Some of the pictures I have seen are more extreme than mine so I am curious if it would even be possible to make it smaller and with what surgery?

How to get rid of extra fat on my "mons pubis"?

Your best bet would be to get traditional suction assisted liposuction of the lower abdomen/mons. This would help remove the excess fat and give you a better shape. You are correct in stating that you do not have an extreme distortion but if you are looking for some improvement, liposuction should help. Good luck!