Looking for a phenomenal doctor in the portland vancouver area for a BBL (photos)

I am 5'6 about 185 4 kids no health issues and i am looking around for a great dr who has plenty experience with BBL and plastic surgery. My friend recently got her bbl and it was amazing all the way in Miami I'd rather stay local and get my surgery. Anyone totally confident in their bbl work and want a new patient? Any and all advice is welcome!! Thank you so much

Hi there, 

Here is a link to board-certified doctors in your area who perform Brazilian Butt Lift surgery. I hope this helps!

Looking for a phenomenal doctor in the portland vancouver area for a BBL

The most important decision will be the selection of surgeon.  No one is perfect, but you should find one in whom you have supreme confidence.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Thank you for your question. You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. For best results BMI of 30 or less, 10 more pound to achieve your goals. A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.