Looking for Facial Filler Expert in Portland, OR Area?

Hello, Could someone please recommend an excellent DR in the Portland, OR area to go to for facial fillers? Thank you!

Doctor Answers 1

For a facial filler expert in the Portland area

I suggest you see Dr. Tom Wang. He is that the University and not only a superb surgeon but a great teacher of facial plastic surgery.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 126 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.