Do I need a breast lift? (photos)

I am confused. Two consults and they are spilt that I need or don't need a lift. 52 and breast feed two kiddos. What do you think?

Lift or no lift

Based on your pictures alone, I do not think you need a lift. This depends on how large you wish to be and how perky you wish to be. My inclination is to recommend and augmentation alone in trying to get to the breast size you desire. Remember that communication with your surgeon is paramount so that there is no confusion about what result you desire.
Good luck to you!

Breast implants only

I don’t think a breast lift would be absolutely necessary for you. Implants may be sufficient to give you the lift you want. However, it would be important to choose a proportionately sized implant. If you go too large, your breasts will sag at a faster rate.

Augmentation alone

Augmentation alone will probably provide enough "lift" for a good look.
Small lift may not even be needed or could be done later.

Do I need a breast lift?

Thank you for your question.  If you're ok with having a more natural look, then a breast augmentation in a dual plane should do without a need for a lift.  If you want a more perky appearance, a limited lift (mastopexy) can help.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Hard to tell without measurements

While the relationship between your nipples and your fold is important, it only tells part of the story.  Breast measurements are important to be able to determine if the excess skin in the lower pole of your breasts will be "filled up" by the dimensions of an implant- which every implant has different dimensions and is why choosing the one that does what you need it to is so important.  Sometimes, an augmentation with excision of lower pole tissue gets a beautiful shape.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that does beautiful breast work and he or she should be able to take care of you.  Hope this helps.

Breast lift

It looks like you might benefit from a circumareola lift. If you are not sure you want eh scar from it, you can always do the lift at a later time.

Breast augmentation

From your photos it appears that you may do well with a straight breast augmentation using the dual plane approach. Your nipples appear to be above your breast crease.