In the NW OR or WA - What should I expect to pay for MM and BBL. I would like to have them done at or near the same time.(photo)

I am planning to do a MM and BBL. Ideally I would love to have them done at the same time. Or close together. What price range will I be looking at for all procedures? I am not looking for the lowest cost as I know that this isn't an area that I want to coupon clip. ;) But, I do wan to know what is normal/average in my area of the world. Thanks!

Costs for a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.   The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.   
Most importantly, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

In the NW OR or WA - What should I expect to pay for MM and BBL. I would like to have them done at or near the same time

A mommy makeover will typically be $13,000-18,000. A Brazilian butt lift is typically $5,000-8,000. A consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon will allow them to examine you and hear your specific goals. They will then be able to provide you with a price quote.
In my office, I separate Brazilian butt lift procedures from other body contouring procedures (tummy tuck, breast surgery). I offer women a Brazilian Butt lift first, and then several months later perform the mommy makeover procedure. 

Mommy makeover

The cost is of course variable, but anywhere between $12-15K. I would recommend you choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. You can find one by going to ASPS website and searching your area. Hope this helps.

Margo Herron, MD
Medford Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. The cost for a mommy makeover commonly ranges from $12,000 - $18,000. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.