Why would my nostrils change shape and my nose tip thicken after filler in nasolabial folds?

This is not an illusion. My family members have noticed and said my perfect nose is thick and fat. Especially when I smile. Also bottom lip shape has changed when filler was injected into corners of mouth

Fillers

Fillers act as a buttress for the skin and underlying tissue.  Depending on the type of filler, the volume injected, and the exact location, different structures, including the nose and the lips may be subtly altered.  If you are unhappy with the results of your filler, go back to your provider and discuss the options.  Depending on the type of filler you had, it may be able to be reversed.

Williamsport Thoracic Surgeon