How many ML of Restylane is needed for each touchup in lips to maintain the same volume?

I received 2 ML of restylane in my lips. I love the results, but am concerned about the cost to maintain (as it sounds like touchups are typically needed between 4-6 months.) Generally speaking for these "touch ups" every few months, is the same amount (2ml in this case) usually injected in order to maintain the same appearance?

Restylane and Lip Injections

I am happy that you like your lip injections. It is hard to predict how long the product will last but can be anywhere from 6 to 9 months.  At that point you will need to repeat it for the desired effect. Best, Dr. Green

Lips filler Improvement -- go slow and use cannulas to limit complications

fillers can be added to the lips over time to give volume and contour. I suggest less at the beginning as more can cause swelling.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Restylane touch ups

It usually requires less product if you do a touch up before it is all gone. I would recommend having small touch ups at about four months and it should need less.

Best of luck

David Reinstadler, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon